Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16, 2011

As I write today, it is only three weeks until the birth of my first grandchild. Graeson James should make his appearance the first week of November. The waiting has been crazy.
Our class will be very busy the next few weeks. This time of the year brings a lot of excitement to the room. We have even started learning some songs for the Christmas Program.
The Pumpkin Farm trip is coning up soon. October 26. Remember that each student must have a chaperon. We will meet at Papa Johns at 8:45. Please get those permission slips ASAP. Also keep in mind that there will not be Before or After Care on that day.
Grandparents Day is Wednesday, November 18. I love this day. There is nothing like showing off my class to their grandparents. I will be putting out a sign up sheet to get the names of those attending. I really need to know who is coming as we are making a special gift for each set of grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment